Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ready to take a more active role in the life of this community?

This November, as we look in hope to Christ’s return, we also look to encourage each other and build each other up. There are many ways you can use your gifts to encourage and build up the people of Holy Trinity so that we can share the gospel, overcome barriers and connect one to many in Christ. Here are some ways to serve (please circle as many as you are interested in). Return this form to the church office.

Your name: _________________________________________________

Teams: I am interested in serving on one of these teams:

Worship and Music
Evangelism
Stewardship
Property
Discipleship (education)
Church Council
Transformation
God is calling me to lead a team.

Ministries: I would love to serve by participating in these ministries:

Prayer chain
Choir
Sunday School
VBS
Visiting
Welcoming
Walking
Book group
Community Newsletter
Publicity
Web site
Women’s Group
Bible Study
Events
Book Group
Outdoor
Game night
Seniors

I am passionate about and gifted by God to lead this ministry:


I am passionate about starting this ministry at Holy Trinity. Help me:


I know I am gifted, but I need help discovering those gifts. Call me

No comments: